[coreboot] Gigabyte GA AMD E350N USB3 Board

Tom Sylla tsylla at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 17:54:21 CEST 2011

Hi Marek,

When I first got the board, I checked the signals of the DB_PORT
header with a meter, and found several connections going to the Super
I/O instead of the flash chip. I was thinking it might be a serial
port header of some non standard pinout instead of a SPI header. It
would be good to double-check though.

Tom