[coreboot] QingPei Wang wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

QingPei Wang via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Thu Apr 7 08:51:18 CEST 2011

LinkedIn
------------QingPei Wang requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Jerome,

- QingPei Wang

Accept invitation from QingPei Wang
http://www.linkedin.com/e/onyp92-gm7bw79r-4t/u6SZGvvJ_mvgyxl93y5eAqkCVLuNNcowgM/blk/I79532733_15/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_dj5vcPcTczcRejt9bQ9DhTdDjRZpbPsSdjoVdj0Rdz8LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from QingPei Wang
http://www.linkedin.com/e/onyp92-gm7bw79r-4t/u6SZGvvJ_mvgyxl93y5eAqkCVLuNNcowgM/blk/I79532733_15/0RclYPcPsOcPkVdQALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with QingPei Wang be a good idea?

QingPei Wang's connections could be useful to you:
After accepting QingPei Wang's invitation, check QingPei Wang's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation