[coreboot] where can i ask detailed technical questions about hardware?

Alex G. mr.nuke.me at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:21:50 CEST 2011

If you can redistribute those datasheets, I assume they are not under
NDA, which means they are the public datasheets available on Intel's site.

If they are public datasheets, you can simply reference the link and the
page number.
If they are not public, but you have the right to quote them, you may
quote the ambiguous sections (within context) on the mailing list.

Alex