[coreboot] Mohammad Hoda wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 08:27:21 CEST 2011

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 2:22 AM, Mohammad Hoda <shiyamhoda at gmail.com> wrote:

> LinkedIn

> - Mohammad Hoda
>
> Mohammad Hoda
> Student at West Bengal University of Technology
> India
>
> Confirm that you know Mohammad
>
> © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation
>
> --

Hello!
Please don't do that! You'll violate your agreements with them about
six ways from next week, and get you thrown out of the grouping there.
It's against their rules to send out your invites to people via a mail
list such as this.
 And only time will tell as to what can happen next regarding what
else you are planning on doing in this list.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com