[coreboot] FrontRunner and OLPC memory type?

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 22:24:56 CEST 2010

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 12:09 PM, Nils <njacobs8 at hetnet.nl> wrote:
> Hi Ron,
> You proposed removing the OLPC prototype boards and Peter voted for keeping
> them.
> I personally don`t care either way and the rest doesn`t want to express their
> opinion so i would like to let you decide. :)
> Could i ask you to delete the boards (i don`t have SVN access) or dig up the
> boards and give me the DRAM types?

well, let me retry my explanation. I can give you the DRAM types. But
the timing for each type is incompatible. So we'd have to make three
boards or do conditional compilation and Kconfig options for the three
types. This is for a board nobody has.

So maybe I'm missing something, but I just can't see the point of
keeping these boards.

ron