[coreboot] Coreboot (and gNewSense) on VIA EPIA-P820?

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Wed Sep 22 22:41:13 CEST 2010

Pen-Yuan Hsing wrote:
> Nvidia nForce 9200 chipset
>
> While I can't find specific reference to these specs on the
> Coreboot website, does anyone know if Coreboot and Free drivers
> exist for this platform?

NVIDIA chipsets are usually never supported by coreboot, because
NVIDIA will not release documentation for them. Some support for
NVIDIA chipsets exist, because one coreboot contributor had access
to documentation while working for a former employer.

Is a PC Engines ALIX board powerful enough for your application?

http://pcengines.ch/alix.htm

If not, then maybe one of the recently added mainboards based on the
AMD 780 chipset?

//Peter