[coreboot] opinion on ATC-6220?

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Tue Sep 21 02:20:30 CEST 2010

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 12:25:58PM +0200, BeBa wrote:
> I can buy an ATC-6220 motherboard at an auction. What is its status vs
> coreboot?
> Is it working very well? How many components work?

I own that board and did a few quick tests today, the current status as
far as I've tested it is now at:

  http://www.coreboot.org/A-Trend_ATC-6220

There are 1-2 smaller issues which I'll fix tomorrow or so (COM port
Baud rate issue), maybe some USB fix is needed, etc.
But in general it boots fine, and flashrom is supported on the board
which makes it a nice target if you want to try out coreboot.

Uwe.
--
http://hermann-uwe.de     | http://sigrok.org
http://randomprojects.org | http://unmaintained-free-software.org