[coreboot] Toshiba Satellite U205-S5002

NOMADICUS developer at nomadicus.net
Thu Sep 16 05:44:07 CEST 2010

Hello Corebooters,

I was on the #coreboot last night grilling people about what they know of
coreboot.  I was advised to create some logs for my laptop.  It is a
Toshiba Satellite u205-S5002.  I followed the instructions on
http://www.coreboot.org/Laptop#HOWTO_to_find_a_way and I wrote a script to
automate the process.  The script is mostly working, at least the critical
parts of making the scripts.  Downloading and installing all the necessary
tools, well some of the dependencies are not all sorted out yet.

So I suspect that these logs will provide useful information and that
someone can give me a clue as to what I should do next.  I had a great
time learning and I am patient to learn more.

The name of the script is 'coreboot.check'.