[coreboot] [patch] superiotool NetBSD support

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 19:24:48 CEST 2010

Yes, I suppose you can do this with autotools. I've never seen
autotools as necessary or sufficient. Not necessary, because I use far
more complex projects (see swtch.com/plan9ports, which is a complete
Plan 9 operating system including graphics; or the Go language from
Google) that somehow manage to get along without all the overhead that
comes with autotools. Not sufficient, because I've lost track of the
number of times autotools have failed me on one system or another.

I think this #ifdef might be done a bit better but its existence is
not a strong case for autotools.

ron