[coreboot] Fwd: [nylug-talk] Trac questions

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 06:13:59 CEST 2010

Hello!
Folks, this is from a member of the LUG here in NYC. He addresses the
methods that are confusing me, to prevent those spurious tickets from
surfacing. Naturally it is forwarded below my comments. Ron that's the
group that I was interested in having yourself, or one of the members
of the list present a good speech and even a demo or two on coreboot
to.

(Incidentally, he normally doesn't even want to give me the time of
day. Every time I bring up something on the older hardware here, he
acts like something resembling people I can't properly describe
without using four letter language, and I'm not doing it on this this.

I do have here a P4 based system a Dell Optiplex GX170L, and raised
some excellent questions for it, to properly get Slackware 13.1
running properly. I received some excellent help and even better
advice from several people. And he didn't over react.)

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com