[coreboot] P4V800D-X need BIOS modification for PCI-E

Tomasz Czapiewski xeros at irc.pl
Mon Nov 15 22:35:08 CET 2010

As requested on IRC I'm sending some logs...

dmesg from P4V800D-X with inserted both AGP Radeon 9600 and (unrecognized)
PCI-E Radeon HD4670: http://pastebin.com/8wx9JYBJ

lspci -v -v from P4V800D-X (the same configuration as above):
http://pastebin.com/qfbjNZ40

lshw: http://pastebin.com/PTdGwv0f

dmesg from P4V800D-X with inserted both AGP Radeon 9600 and PCI-E Radeon
X300 (both working configuration): http://pastebin.com/gtc5rvJW

lshw: http://pastebin.com/wS7vS0xF

lspci -v -v: http://pastebin.com/iRYGTCqL

lspci -xxx: http://pastebin.com/Jv338DFR

lspci -xxxx: http://pastebin.com/rdjTZtxP

In next mail I'll send logs from other working PC with Radeon HD4670
card which didn't work on my P4V800D-X.

With Regards,
Tom