[coreboot] [commit] r6055 - in trunk/src: . lib

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Wed Nov 10 04:11:08 CET 2010

Stefan Reinauer wrote:
> > This would be the easy place to make sure that you could see the messages.
> > #define MALLOCDBG(x...) printk(CONFIG_DEFAULT_CONSOLE_LOGLEVEL, x)
>
> I think keeping them at SPEW is fine,...  Otherwise we end up with
> images printing that information at ie error log level making it
> impossible to enable the option in production images at all.

Hm? Please clarify?

The image would print the information only when the user selects RAM
debug, but it would work better than now, because that option could
always be selected, regardless of what maximum (or default) loglevel
was selected.

Currently the option is only shown if loglevel >= DEBUG

//Peter