[coreboot] coreboot on dell mini 9

xdrudis xdrudis at tinet.cat
Sun Nov 7 19:56:57 CET 2010

On Sun, Nov 07, 2010 at 06:16:28PM +0100, HacKurx wrote:
> Please can someone help me know if I can install coreboot on my Laptop?

I haven't looked at the components, but I hear that in general laptops
are very difficult. I guess it has improved with usb console but still,
assuming that the chips in your laptop were supported, will it be possible
for you to replace or reflash the flash chip with the firmware in case the first
attempt fails and it doesn't boot ? It's easier in a desktop PC than
a laptop.