[coreboot] F71889 Super I/O patch

Neo The User neotheuser at ymail.com
Wed Nov 3 18:55:40 CET 2010

Hello, I looked over the F71889 Fintek datasheet, and its very similar to the F71863FG I noticed. I used sed to replace some of the names around and such. I haven't tested it, nor will I, since I have little to no experience with flashing devices, and have no back-up (can't recover) and I do have a stub (that most likely wont work) for the MSI MS785GT-E63 board, and it compiled fine and all, using the F71889 code, I mainly just changed the romstage.c file around to make it fit, while still basing the code off the other 785 boards. If anybody wants to test the F71889 patch, feel free.

Also I wasn't sure to keep the same name in the other Fintek chips or not, so I changed the name to mine, and the year. I apologize if that was incorrect, and will be more than willing to keep the original GNU header.

Some indentation was changed when using svn diff to generate the patch.

-Alec Ari <neotheuser at ymail.com>