[coreboot] Something broke between revision 5574 and 5576

mbertens mbertens at xs4all.nl
Sun May 30 10:25:35 CEST 2010

On Sat, 2010-05-29 at 18:17 -0600, Myles Watson wrote:

> > > malloc 001201c8
> > > PCI: 00:0f.0 [104c/ac1c] ops
> > >
> > > I'm surprised that my changes added ops to your Cardbus controller.
> > There
I figured out what caused the problem, i added 'device_operations'
structure '.read_resources' set to 'pci_dev_read_resources'. I set the
parameter to NULL and the problem was gone.

static struct device_operations ti_pci1225_ops  = {
	.read_resources   = NULL,
	.set_resources    = pci_dev_set_resources,
	.enable_resources = pci_dev_enable_resources,
	.init             = ti_pci1225_init,
	.scan_bus         = 0,
};

is the 'pci_dev_read_resources' and mandarory function, and therefor do
i need to write a specif for the PCMCIA/Cardbus controller?

> > > are a lot of differences in the logs related to that device.
> > I just made a mess, so i apologize for the scare. Currently running 5596
> > on the Nokia IP530 and all is well.
>
> I'm glad it's working for you.
>
> Thanks,
> Myles