[coreboot] Patch for Nokia-IP530, now with working PIRQ table, patch on 5591

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Thu May 27 09:08:53 CEST 2010

mbertens wrote:
> > It is a bit of a hack. So far this file and function is actually only
> > called by Geode LX mainboards, and I don't quite understand why.
>
> It just works fne for the i440BX, but you need a stub function
> pirq_assign_irqs() in the board specific codebase (my solution).

Sure, but I'm talking about the nearly 200 boards in coreboot which
do not use this code but still work. I want some comments from people
who did some other board ports.

How does 945 handle IRQ assignment? The other 440BX boards? And how
about the 830 systems, or ServerWorks, or RS690/SB600?

//Peter