[coreboot] Welcome coreboot developer blogs

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Tue May 25 01:32:34 CEST 2010

Stefan Reinauer wrote:
> http://blogs.coreboot.org/

Awesome!

> But the blog is not required to be a GSoC only thing.

I second that. It's great to have a single place for all the action.

> If you're a coreboot developer and want to post your coreboot
> related news to this blog, please contact me for an account.

Several developers have blogs already, it would be neat to aggregate
those posts with a coreboot tag onto blogs.c.o! Here's an overview of
two wp-plugins to do that:

http://blog.kaplak.net/2008/10/19/messing-around-with-timestamps-the-pros-and-cons-of-feedwordpress-and-wp-o-matic/

(If the timestamp thing still is a problem with WP-o-Matic I say go
with FeedWordPress.)

> Hope you enjoy this.

I think many will! :)

//Peter