[coreboot] Indtast Bcc Wyse S10 and coreboot

anders@jenbo.dk anders at jenbo.dk
Thu May 20 19:27:23 CEST 2010

Can the BIOS be swapped (is it socketed), do you have a spare (or one you fan borrow from motherboard) .
Is the board using a supported or documented SuperIO (use superiotool, the manual, the we or your eyes to see what chip you have).
Is the southbridg supported.
Is the northbridg supported.

Mvh Anders