[coreboot] FILO bug disk not seen at ata-0 (Doesn't try to detect on ATA only SIL3114)

Joop Boonen joop_boonen at web.de
Tue May 18 10:13:34 CEST 2010

All,

I've also tested with seabios. This looked fine.

As I'm using Linux I don't prefer to use a BIOS like SEABIOS but i prefer
to use something mean and lean line FILO or GRUB2 (As Linux doesn't need
BIOS).

The things that are important to me are e few things:
1) Boot Linux
2) Be able to install Linux from a CD

Which payload do you advice? Is there still development effort in FILO or
GRUB2?

Regards,

Joop.