[coreboot] libpayload sample program

bifferos bifferos at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 16 12:58:40 CEST 2010

I think I worked it out.  The whole thing has to be 'installed' before
you can use it.  However there is still a bug in the lpgcc script.

There is no guarantee that $CC will have been defined, so the
recursion 'hack' needs to check this:

if [ "$CC" != "" ]; then
b=`basename $CC`
if [ "$b" = "lpgcc" ]; then
CC=""
fi
fi

This fixes it fine, and the sample program then compiles/runs without error.

regards,
Biff.