[coreboot] FILO bug disk not seen at ata-0 (Doesn't try to detect on ATA only SIL3114)

Ward Vandewege ward at gnu.org
Sun May 16 04:05:39 CEST 2010

Hi Rudolf,

Awesome! This fixes booting from SATA on the s2881 for me with Seabios.

Before, even with the sii3114 option rom, Seabios never showed the disk as a
boot option in the boot menu.

Now I don't even need that sii3114 option rom anymore.

If you add a Signed-off-By line, this is

Acked-by: Ward Vandewege <ward at gnu.org>

Thanks!
Ward.

--