[coreboot] How is the Status for 854 Chipset (Akimbo 1150 / Thomson IP1101) ?

Carsten Müller muellinger_hn at yahoo.de
Fri May 14 14:40:47 CEST 2010

Hi Joseph,
thanks four your reply. It is really interesting and i'll "stay tuned"! :-)
I have some problems getting linux the mambux way that blocks my plan making a linux based NAS with the IP1101.

Until theres anything new from your site i'll keep using it wathing some IPTV :-)

You rock!

best regards and have a nice weekend.

Carsten