[coreboot] coreboot for ASUS A8N-E support "AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+"

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Mon May 3 14:11:45 CEST 2010

Dear Li,

Am Montag, den 03.05.2010, 19:50 +0800 schrieb Li scott:
>   I have a ASUS A8N-E M/B, and found this board is on the supported
> list, but after flash the BIOS (build from the 5511 revision), there
> is no any output on the console;

do you mean the serial console? Did you test that the serial console is
working fine in a different setup?

> is it support for my hardware or there is any thing I need to modify?

How did you build it?

I do not know more. Sorry. Hopefully others will be able to help you. If
it is urgent you could also join the IRC channel.

[…]

Thanks,

Paul

PS: Please just send plain text messages and no HTML ones.