[coreboot] Warnings

Nils njacobs8 at hetnet.nl
Sat May 1 01:34:50 CEST 2010

Hi Stefan,
First of all thanks for the great  improvements in Geode (GX2).

On 4/30/10 7:50 PM, Stefan Reinauer wrote:
> src/northbridge/amd/gx2/chipsetinit.c:271: warning: suggest
> parentheses around '-' inside '<<'

This would need help from someone with a GX2 (or willing to check out
the data sheets ;-)

I would be happy if i could be of any help with this, I have a GX2 board i can
test on.

I saw your discussion about the warning before and it inspired me to dedicate
my spare free time to again update my working rev5446 patches to current
trunk.
But unfortunately i can`t get it to work anymore on rev5120 and some other
rev`s i tried.
(Linux errors out with: "hda: lost interrupt")
I will send the details in a separate mail.

Thanks,Nils