[coreboot] Patch (GSOC 2010)

Marc Jones marcj303 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 23:00:55 CET 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 3:29 AM, Arun Pandian <arun.gsoc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am a graduate student planning to submit a proposal for GSOC 2010 to work
> on a project for Coreboot. I found on the project web site that sending a
> valid patch to the list is required to demonstrate my ability to work with
> the code base.
> Can any one suggest a simple task that I could work on?
> Thanks in advance.
> Regards,
> Arun Pandian

Hi Arun,

I don't have a specific idea but you could look at trac bugs. There
might be simple task there.
http://tracker.coreboot.org/trac/coreboot/report/1

We are also trying to reduce the number of warnings in the builds. You
could look to see if there are any you can fix. Do you have a coreboot
supported platform? That would be a good place to start.

Join us on IRC, freenode #coreboot, too.

Marc

--
http://se-eng.com