[coreboot] src/lib/ramtest.c

Maciej Pijanka maciej.pijanka at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 23:10:59 CET 2010

On Mon, 15 Mar 2010, Myles Watson wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 2:48 PM, Maciej Pijanka <maciej.pijanka at gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > Hello
> >
> > On my target gcc complains about undefined CONFIG_SSE2 macro and defaults
> > it to 0, maybe attached patch should quiet gcc a bit?
> >
> I think the preferred way to quiet this warning would be to define SSE2
> correctly in src/cpu/VENDOR/CPU/Kconfig.  The next best would be to set SSE2
> to default to n in src/cpu/Kconfig.

I have such warning for P2, i checked and no my p2 cpus have SSE2, but i am not going to patch
src/cpu/ just because i don't understand what impact it might have.

I understand that this patch should not be needed, but then, maybe add before #define in patch
to #warning "cpu don't define CONFIG_SSE2, fix it if you can" or something similar?

Maciej

--
Maciej Pijanka
I don't fear computers, I fear lack of them -- Isaac Asimov