[coreboot] Supermicro H8QME-2+ mct_d fatal exit.

Knut Kujat knuku at gap.upv.es
Mon Mar 1 14:30:53 CET 2010

Peter Stuge escribió:
> Knut Kujat wrote:
>
>> I haven't tried swapping CPUs or RAM. But this errors appears on
>> memory initialization, right? So its most likely a ram issue?
>>

> The memory controller is built-in to the CPU.
>
> Try swapping components around and see if the problem follows some
> particular parts.
>

> //Peter

Hello,

switching memory from a working board to the failing board worked
"partially" because now it boots and even starts seabios but seabios
can't find the hard drive!! It's like there isn't one installed I
already switched HD with the working board and no result, of course
everything works fine with vendor bios.

That's odd!

thx,
Knut Kujat.