[coreboot] [patch] RE: Fam10 breakage

Bao, Zheng Zheng.Bao at amd.com
Mon Mar 1 06:42:53 CET 2010

It doesn't matter whether it is a huge stack. The _estack - _stack should be
MAX_CPUS * STACK_SIZE. The MAX_CPU could be set as 4, and STACK_SIZE could be 0x2000. So the stack is only 0x8000. Is it huge? But checking my coreboot_ram.map, _estack - _stack is only ONE STACK_SIZE. But the loader has no idea about that. The stack will overlap other section of data. I believe many other build machine will produce the same result with me.

I have tried compiling with the reference cross compiler from util/crossgcc, and it make no difference.

Zheng