[coreboot] GSOC AMD 7xx Mainboard mass-porting

Qing Pei Wang wangqingpei at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 05:37:48 CEST 2010

hi Stefan,
it is right, i should confirm that AMD "Shiner" code could be submitted
after AMD permitted.
- Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H(i have already got it)
- ASUS M4A78-VM (still ordering, there is no spot goods)
- Colorful C.A780G X5(i can not find in China, but i have an jetway PA78VM5)

hi bari,
  that would be very fine if i can get one of the 780 mainboards,

--
Wang Qing Pei
MSN:wangqingpei at hotmail.com <MSN%3Awangqingpei at hotmail.com>