[coreboot] rommcc bugs

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Wed Jun 16 22:41:49 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Second problem is very strange:

marekr2 at kiur:~/dilna/coreboot$ make
     GEN        build.h
     ROMCC      romstage.inc
ne2k.c:83.0: warning:  "comment next line causes stuff to compile again"
ne2k.c:126.0: warning:  "Add timeout"
romstage.c:74.0:
Internal compiler error: constant for unknown type
make: *** [build/mainboard/soyo/sy-6ba-plus-iii/romstage.inc] Aborted

The board is Soyo, you need to apply the attached patch.

If you comment out in ne2k.c line 84 it will compile again :/

I tried to isolate the problem but i was able to compile the ne2k.c just fine. I
suspect romcc runs out of some resources.

Please let me know if you are able to reproduce the problem,

Thanks,
Rudolf