[coreboot] Re PATCH: ECS P6IWP-Fe (Joseph Smith)

Keith Hui buurin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 23:21:48 CEST 2010

>>> for
> board

>> below?).
>>>>
>>> No worries CAR for i810/socket_370 will be coming on the next few days
>> :-)
>>> I am really excited to get rid of that model_6xx clump-o-crap.
>>>
>> Anders in case your curious, I will be porting the Intel D810E2CB.
>>

> Update: Almost done with this port :-) It will be done today.
> I should write a blog about porting your board in 48 hours or less :-)
>
> My 1GHz PIII FC-PGA Copermine is not supported yet, so what better way to
> kick off CAR for Socket 370 :-)
>
> Anyways, then I can dig out my box of 370's and start testing and sending
> CAR patches for all of them.
>
> Oh, Anders don't forget to update wiki with your new port.

Just go ahead and enable CAR. It would use the intel CAR code already
in the tree. It works for 6bx. Would be interesting to see if it works
out of the box for Coppermine. The tiny little bit of L1 should be
enough to get things going. ;-) Then it's to see if L2 is enabled
without additional configuration like 6bx.

I did put out patches to support the entire Slot1+370 lineup...