[coreboot] unable to boot linux with coreboot

mbertens mbertens at xs4all.nl
Thu Jun 10 20:13:43 CEST 2010

On Wed, 2010-06-09 at 08:25 -0600, Myles Watson wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 1:55 PM, mbertens <mbertens at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > i have a strong problem that im not able to boot any os wit coreboot, it
> > starts (linux) ut it hangs after 128 sec.
> >
> > http://pastebin.com/uBT8JdH4
> >
> > Anyone any ideas
> I think you'd get a better response if you gave a little more information:
>
> 1. Have you ever been able to boot Linux with Coreboot?  If yes, what
> revision?  Have you checked to see what revision broke it?
>
> 2.  What loader are you using?  I know I could tell by going to the
> link, but more information in the mail helps generate interest enough
> to follow the link.
>
> 3....  Anything else you think is relevant.
>
> Thanks,
> Myles

I was able to boot coreboot, with multiple revisions but none of the
will boot anymore, bacially like the boot log i provided, but i'm lost
at the moment. I don't known any more where to look for the problem.

I'm currently booting the latest revision, that was ok, and also an
earlier revistion was booting fine, but now not any more.

Marc