[coreboot] Geode LX cpuinit v3->v4 port announce.

Edwin Beasant edwin_beasant at virtensys.com
Wed Jun 9 09:49:09 CEST 2010

Hi all.
Over the next few days I hope to be able to port the v3 style cpu init code for the Geode LX from v3 into v4.
There are a number of outstanding issues in the v4 code that have been inherited from v2, and which v3 deals with correctly.
The primary motivation for this is the handling of terminated DIMMs, which under v4 the GLCP values are calculated incorrectly.

I hope to have this up and tested for db800 and Norwich derived boards asap.

In the meantime, please bear with me!

The changes will be based on  r5622 initially.

Many thanks,
Edwin_beasant at virtensys.com