[coreboot] compiling coreboot

Marc Bertens mbertens at xs4all.nl
Sat Jul 24 12:29:29 CEST 2010

Hi Ali,

I read the main log from you and the replies you have received. You try
to do what most of us takes us a couple of months. I'm involved with the
coreboot project from a couple of months now and working on a piece of
custom hardware (Nokia IP530). And still i don't know all the ins and
outs of the project. But i read a lot of specification documentation to
understand how hardware and firmware should work. For this i Google a
lot, and if i can't find it i will ask a "Smart Question".

To me it seems that you are not willing to read documentation thats out
there. Besides reading documentation, it's necessary to read the source
code of the project.

So therefor dealing with PDFs all day is the starting point of any
project. After which you start with reading the code of the project that
you first need. So you project is underway and your learing on the job.

I have only one thing to say further at this time: R.T.F.M, you can
Google this or follow this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RTFM

I wish you good luck with de development of coreboot.

Marc

PS: A discussion to get it your way, will not work, there comes a time
that people start ignoring you, and that cannot be your purpose i hope.

Op zaterdag 24-07-2010 om 10:33 uur [tijdzone +0430], schreef ali
hagigat: