[coreboot] [patch] DDR3 support of AMD Family 10

bari bari at onelabs.com
Fri Jul 23 06:55:09 CEST 2010

Greg Scantlen wrote:
> Hi Dale,
>
> Do you want to see the Statement of Work, Instruction for this Quote. If
> Creative were to get the award, I would need your (or someone's) help
> with setting up the serial console server, and online power management
> for PDUs. The timelines are rediculus, it could only be done by somewith
> a lot of experience. We're getting lot's of help from FlashRom.org, and
> CoreBoot.org already. I'm only interested in the H8QGi-G (or maybe
> H8DGU) motherboards.

Greg,

"The sr5650 is in the progress. It is about 1 month to go." as Zheng Bao
mentioned.

It's going to take a few more months to get coreboot up on sr5670 or
sr5690. They definitely will get coreboot support since there are funded
projects for new coreboot mainboard designs using the sr5690 for HPC
applications. Some boards will support multiple sr5690's and 8/12 core
6100 series G34 sockets along with drip free water cooled chassis and
sub microsecond latency >2.5Gb/s network interconnects.

-Bari