[coreboot] [patch] DDR3 support of AMD Family 10

Greg Scantlen greg at creativec.com
Thu Jul 22 19:49:21 CEST 2010

Hi Dale,

Do you want to see the Statement of Work, Instruction for this Quote. If
Creative were to get the award, I would need your (or someone's) help with
setting up the serial console server, and online power management for PDUs.
The timelines are rediculus, it could only be done by somewith a lot of
experience. We're getting lot's of help from FlashRom.org, and CoreBoot.org
already. I'm only interested in the H8QGi-G (or maybe H8DGU) motherboards.

Greg