[coreboot] [patch] DDR3 support of AMD Family 10

Greg Scantlen greg at creativec.com
Wed Jul 21 22:04:55 CEST 2010

Hello Zheng Bao,

I'm Greg at Creative Consultants in Albuquerque, NM. We build clusters,
mainly for LANL.I'm hoping to bid on a RFQ that involves coreboot for
some custom cluster nodes. I've been benchmarking a supermicro *H8QGi-F*
motherboard with (4)x 6128 CPUs and (16)x 4GB ECC UnBuff DDR****. Would
this be a good candidate for core boot? I'm just starting reading the
Howto on coreboot now. I do have experience with flashing BIOS - is that
technique sufficient or should I have special equipment to get started?
Thanks for your guidance in advance.

Greg