[coreboot] What have I missed?

Joseph Smith joe at settoplinux.org
Fri Jul 16 13:05:24 CEST 2010

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 06:02:32 -0400, Corey Osgood <corey.osgood at gmail.com>
wrote:
> It's been a while since I've read the list, and I've got a new project
> going on and I'm trying to get back up to speed. I see there's now a
> v4, currently checking it out but it looks a lot like the v2 code with
> the v3 build system, is that about right? If so, sorry I wasn't around
> to help out with the merge. What's the current state of CAR on
> non-AMD64 CPUs, is the C7 implementation working reliably now? Does it
> work on Nano? How about Atom? Anything else I should know about before
> diving in?

Welcome back Corey :-)
Good to hear from you. We now have CAR running on the Intel CPU's. Not all
of the 440bx's and Socket 370's have been converted yet. I am currectly
working on the 370's. We have a pending patch for CAR on Geode GX2. Yes v3
is kind of abandone, and we jumped to v4. v4 has same basic structure as v2
but we are now using Kconfig for our build system, don't get me wrong
though... alot has changed sinse v2 so dive in:-)

--
Thanks,
Joseph Smith