[coreboot] Emacs package to highlight variable/function-call in C code

JasonZhao at viatech.com.cn JasonZhao at viatech.com.cn
Fri Jul 16 12:25:56 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I am still alive!

This time I come back to share an Emacs package(I write it) I think some
of you would like, it can highlight almost every thing in C code.

Attachment includes the screen-shot of this package, you can check it
before you decide to install the package or not.

TO INSTALL this package

1. enable semantic firstly

You need enable cedet/semantic(emacs23.2 has include this) before use
the zjl-hl.el:

(when (and (fboundp 'semantic-mode)

           (not (locate-library "semantic-ctxt"))) ; can't found offical
cedet

  (setq semantic-default-submodes '(global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode

                                    global-semanticdb-minor-mode

                                    global-semantic-idle-summary-mode

                                    global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode))

  (semantic-mode 1)

 (require 'semantic/ctxt)

2. Download zjl-hl.el <http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/zjl-hl.el>  and
region-list-edit.el <http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/region-list-edit.el>
from

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/JianliZhao

3.  Add these two lines to your dot emacs.

===========888=============

(require 'zjl-hl)

(zjl-hl-enable-global-all-modes);(zjl-hl-disable-global-all)

By default, zjl-hl.el works on both C and emacs-lisp, you can also
enable/disable one of them by this config:

(require 'zjl-hl)

;;(zjl-hl-enable-global-all-modes)

(zjl-hl-enable-global 'c-mode);; (zjl-hl-disable-global 'c-mode)

(zjl-hl-enable-global 'emacs-lisp-mode);; (zjl-hl-disable-global
'emacs-lisp-mode)