[coreboot] [RFC] Network console for coreboot

Cristi Magherusan Cristi.Magherusan at net.utcluj.ro
Fri Jul 9 18:27:25 CEST 2010

On Fri, 2010-07-09 at 18:09 +0200, Rudolf Marek wrote:
> Anyone can ack / test please?
>
> KTHXBYE
>
> Rudolf

Tested with my m2v-mx-se and TX is confirmed to work.

Still, when using the qemu target it fails to compile, so I think we
should also test it using abuild to see how many boards really compile
with it enabled.

Having these said, this great piece of engineering is
Acked-by: Cristian Magherusan-Stanciu <cristi.magherusan at gmail.com>

Regards,
Cristi

--
Cristi Măgherușan, alumnus System/Network Engineer
Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania