[coreboot] Re H8DME-2

Daniel J. Celta dcelta at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 04:33:05 CEST 2010

Anders,
Thanks you,
I can see how to flash as long as I can boot the machine, otherwise I am in
trouble.  I wiould have no means to get to that chip and flash it back with
the original BIOS........ :(

Is there a way to test if the LinuxBIOS would work, without locking myself

Has anyone done this on this board?????

Thanks