[coreboot] Geode patch for trunk to fix cache flush and stack jump at copying stage.

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Mon Jan 25 18:13:17 CET 2010

Thank you for your patch, it's highly appreciated!

As discussed on IRC, please add some comment to each address range in
the array about what kind of configuration is used for it (eg.
"write-back" for 0xa0000-0xbffff).

Also, we need a Sign-off before we can commit it to the repository, with
which you basically state that the work was yours (or taken from "safe"
sources), as some basic legal protection for the project (so we know who
to blame if Award/Phoenix code managed its way into our repository ;-) )
http://www.coreboot.org/Development_Guidelines#Sign-off_Procedure has
the details on that.

Regards,
Patrick