[coreboot] coreboot and MSM800BEV

Piotr Piwko piotr.piwko at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 13:13:07 CET 2010

Hello again,

I've wrote my own RAM initialization function which based on factory
BIOS setting and AMD Geode LX Data Book. Unfortunately it didn't bring
any result. As previous, the booting process hangs on executing wbinvd
function.

I noticed that when I try to write some data into desired stack
address range (pointed by CONFIG_CARBASE=0x80000 value in .config
file) the booting process hangs on it. This situation occurs when I
use the coreboot RAM initialization function and my own function as
well. It is very strange to me.

Could you give me any advice how solve this situation?

Thanks in advance for your engagement.

--
Piotr Piwko
http://www.embedded-engineering.pl/