[coreboot] YABEL full debug problems

Pattrick Hueper phueper at hueper.net
Sun Feb 21 19:02:18 CET 2010

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 10:45 PM, Joseph Smith <joe at settoplinux.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 20:30:48 +0100, Stefan Reinauer <stepan at coresystems.de>
> wrote:
>>
>> Maybe we should rename yabel back to bios emulator? or generally
>> something more meaningful? yet another makes little sense if it's the
>> only one ;-)
>>
> I think the polite thing to do would be to ask Pattrick Hüper first, if it
> is ok to rename it because he wrote it :-)
> But I am all for renaming it.

i am fine with renaming it... i couldn't think of a better name when i
originally posted it for coreboot... and "biosemu" was already taken
and quite different...
thus the "yet another...".
I'll just have to adapt my mailfilter so i still catch all
yabel/biosemu/whatever related mails :-)

Cheers, Pattrick