[coreboot] [commit] r5097 - in trunk/src: mainboard/amd/norwich mainboard/olpc/btest mainboard/olpc/rev_a southbridge/amd/cs5536

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Tue Feb 9 13:10:28 CET 2010

Am 09.02.2010 11:40, schrieb Peter Stuge:
> If you have an opportunity to revisit this then I think it would be
> nicer to just remove this extra function and call the actual setup
> functions directly.
I like it that way - we could even make that a CMOS variable that way.
If boards call cs5536_setup_onchipuart[12]() directly, they'll have to
do this decision in each board that chooses to behave that way.

It might still be feasible to refactor those functions some more, but
the interface is sane, in my opinion.

Patrick