[coreboot] Where to find document for bayou.xml?

jasonzhao zhao_jian_li at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Feb 9 08:52:43 CET 2010

Peter Stuge wrote:
>bayou should be cbfs agnostic, no?
I think this should be the problem it meet, but it is weird that: when I do
not choose which elf to run when the screen is at bayou interface, after
timer expired, the first elf(I set it to seabios) will run and boot XP/linux
normally.
And, my coreboot revision is 4379. (The version that begin to use CBFS)

>The payloads are included into the bayou ELF file, right?
Yes, I put seabios binary file into bayou's directory and tell that to bayou
bayou.xml file.

At the end of web page of Coreboot.org/bayou there is claim that many
changes need to be made to coreboot and Lar(not CBFS) and buildrom and
libpayload, seems too difficult to me:).