[coreboot] support for Commell LV-677

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Tue Feb 9 08:58:16 CET 2010

Hi Andreas,

Please make sure to not hijack threads. When posting on a new subject
please send a fresh email to the mailing list and avoid using reply
functions in your email program. This ensures that your message is
displayed correctly by web sites which archive the mailing list and
it may also help your email being seen by more developers if they are
somehow filtering away email threads. Thanks.

Andreas Schneider wrote:
> seems the chipset is supported, but I don't know if I can give it a
> try. (Intel 945GME and ICH7M Chipset)

I have not looked up the board at all, but if you want to do some
work on testing and possibly board porting then please go ahead.

Make sure that you have a way to recover when the flashed firmware
does not work.

//Peter