[coreboot] IDE and Compact Flash handling in AMD Geode LX800 and CS5536

Darmawan Salihun darmawan.salihun at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 10:17:34 CET 2010

Hello,

Unfortunately, the board is a custom-build board.

I'm currently waiting for information from the board vendor.
Yes, I've tried using only the PATA interface (there's a PATA
connector on the board).
With the stock BIOS (AMI), devices on the PATA could be detected but
couldn't be written into,
MBR loading occasionally failed as well.

I'm still on the process of porting coreboot to this particular board.

As for the cs5536_pata.msr=1, haven't try that one. I'll test ASAP.

Thanks for the hints.

-Darmawan