[coreboot] IDE and Compact Flash handling in AMD Geode LX800 and CS5536

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Fri Dec 10 09:53:47 CET 2010

Darmawan Salihun wrote:
> There's a CF interface and an IDE interface on the board.
> My question is: how those interfaces usually connected to CS5536
> southbridge?

How can we know what that board does?

You have to ask the board vendor. If you also mention what board it
is here, then maybe someone here can help.

Did you try e.g. using only the PATA interface, maybe with a CF2IDE
adapter?

Did you make sure to use the cs5536_pata driver and set
cs5536_pata.msr=1 on the kernel command line?

//Peter