[coreboot] alix 2d2

Jens Rottmann JRottmann at LiPPERTEmbedded.de
Tue Aug 31 18:50:08 CEST 2010

Myles wrote:
> I wanted to make sure I didn't break anything.

If it wasn't ignored, wouldn't you have to recompile your BIOS every
time you added a PCI card to your computer or pulled one out? Wouldn't
in that case boards only work if _all_ PCI connectors were in use.

A nonexisting NIC is no different than a PCI connector with nothing in
it. From the system's point of view, it's just _nothing_ connected to
the PCI bus.

Cheers,
Jens